Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Totem Animals Painting Progressing.............


Once again, I worked on this a little tonight. The raven is coming to life.

I started a writing project with a very dear friend this evening as well. It is a very dark comedy. I think we're gonna have fun with it. In the meantime, I have many other things to complete: a script, 1 children's novel, several other short stories and getting myself out there again as a singer & songwriter. With all of this, as well as starting to teach again this month, I have absolutely no right to be bored. This is a good thing.

2 comments:

gottago said...

I'd give anything to be you, just one day living with all your talents. Lordy, lordy, and all these talents and good looking to boot.

Life just ain't fair.

Love,
Linda

Susan Lowery said...

You have no idea how much your words mean to me. They lift my heart & my soul, and make me keep wanting to get up, and do this all again, one day at a time.

I love you.

Susan