Monday, December 10, 2007

Progression of Painting.... after several days off....

I stepped away from this for a few days. We had company, our good friend & terrific singer/songwriter/producer & sound engineer - Gregg Burns - was in town for just a couple days. It was wonderful. Dan was so happy to see him, and it was so good to see Dan so grateful.
But, here it is again (the painting) - with a couple of additions.
Life is like this. It's all a process and rarely do I finish things when I think I shoulda, woulda, coulda - know what I mean?
But that's why I'm here on earth, in earth school. I wake up, I breath, I learn. I am grateful. Thank you.

1 comment:

gottago said...

I'm so glad you don't do your art and life one bit different. You are unbelievably talented at everything you do.

Waaaa. Your blog is better than mine!

L, Linda